- H. Irani, V. Rahmi and B. Hasani, In: National Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Sustainable Urban Development of Iran (civilica, 2011) pp 201-207 (In persian).
2. B.Y. Pekmezci, S. Akyuz, In: Optimum usage of a natural pozzolan for the maximum compressive strength of concrete(SD, Turkey, 2004) pp 2175-2179.
3. M. Nehdi, and S. Mindess, Optimization of high strength limestone filler cement mortars, Cement and concrete research. 26, 883 (1996).
4. P. Kumar Mehta, Concrete: Microstructure, Properties, and Materials, 4nd ed.( McGraw-Hill Education, Illinois, 2013).
5. L. Turanli, B. Uzal, F. Bektas, Effect of large amounts of natural pozzolan addition on properties of blended cements
, Cement and Concrete Research. 35
, 1106 (2005).
6. J.M. Chi, R. Huang, C.C. Yang, J.J. Chang, Effect of aggregate properties on the strength and stiffness of lightweight concrete, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25, 2, 197, (2003).
7. V. Novokshchenov and W. Whitcomb, How to Obtain High-Strength Concrete Using Low-Density Aggregate, Special Publication, 121, (1990).
8. João A Rossignolo, Marcos V.C Agnesini, Jerusa A Morais, Properties of high-performance LWAC for precast structures with Brazilian lightweight aggregates, Cement and Concrete Composites, 25, 1, 77 (2003).
9. Alaettin Kılıç, Cengiz Duran Atiş, Ergül Yaşar, Fatih Özcan, High-strength lightweight concrete made with scoria aggregate containing mineral admixtures, Cement and Concrete Research, 33, 10, 1595 (2003).
10. V.M. Malhotra, Properties of High-Strength, Lightweight Concrete Incorporating Fly Ash and Silica Fume. Special Publication, 121, 645 (1990).
11. C. Freeman, J.R. Wall, https://static1.squarespace. com/static/59c91fb8f7e0ab097112fbc4/t/5b06faa2f950b78f1bfaf72b/1527184034957/Improved_permeabilty_Chloride_Resistance.pdf.
12. N. Haque, and H. Al-Khaiat, Mat. Struct, Strength and durability of light weight concrete in hot marine exposure condition, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 32, 533, (1999), doi.org/10.1007/BF02481638.
13. V. Breugel, K. & Foo, W.L. & Abdullahi, Mohammed, Rapid chloride permeability test on lightweight concrete made with oil palm clincker, J Eng Res Appl, 1, 1863, (2011).
14. A. Qods, In: The effect of steel fibers on durability of lightweight concrete, (Civilica,Zahedan, 2009), pp. 1-6 ( inpersian).
15. M. Ranjbar, et al, Evaluation of durability of lightweight concrete containing expanded polystyrene beads (EPS) in destructive salt environment, (civilica, shiraz, 2010) pp. 22-30 (in persian).
16. A. Ahmadi, M.R. Sohrabi, The effect of metaquaoline on mechanical properties and durability of lightweight concrete under aggressive environmental conditions, (civilica, sistan balochestan, 2011) pp. 43-51 (in Persian).
17. A. Ahmadvand, M.Sc. Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, 1997 (in Persian).
18. M.R. Yadoulahy, M.Sc. Thesis, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2001 (in Persian).
19. A.N. Rigi, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, 2004 (in Persian).
20. A. Nasery, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Tehran, 2007 (in Persian).
21. Abbas M. Abd, Suhad M. Abd, Modelling the strength of lightweight foamed concrete using support vector machine (SVM), Case Studies in Construction Materials, 6, 8, (2017).
22. T. Tafaroj Fakour et al, Investigation of Lightweight Concrete Mixing Design Containing Microsilica and Nanosilica, (civiliva, khomeyn, 2010) pp. 126-132 (in Persian).