- BS EN 1993-1-8:2005 Eurocode 3, Design of steel structures. Design of joints.
- E.D. Seletchi, and O.G. Duliu, Image processing and data analysis in computed tomography, ROM J PHYS.72, 764 (2007).
- S. Inamdar et al. Multidimensional Probability Density Function Matching for Preprocessing of Multitemporal Remote Sensing Images, IEEE. 46 (4), 1243 (2008).
- W. Kiadtikornthaweeyot, and A. R. L. Tatnall, in: Region of interest detection based on histogram segmentation for satellite image, (Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., XLI-B7, Prague, Czech Republic, 249-255, 12–19 July 2016)
- K.K. Lavania, Shivali,and R. Kumar, A comparative study of Image enhancement using histogram approach, IJCA. 32(5),0975 (2011).
- S. Raja, S. Rajb and S. Kumarc, in: An Improved Histogram Equalization Technique for Image Contrast Enhancement, (Alpha College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, 9-11 July 2015, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305421677), 6 pages.
- L. Zhuang and Y. Guan1, Image enhancement via subimage histogram equalization based on mean and variance, COMPUT INTEL NEUROSC. Volume 2017, Article ID 6029892, 12 pages.
- H. Kaur and N. Sohi, A study for applications of histogram in image enhancement, IJES, 6 (6), 59 (2017).
- M.T. Sasanpour and A. Taheri, Determination of Probabilistic Distribution Function of Background and Defect Optical Densities for X-Ray Radiography Images of a Steel Plate, J NONDESTRUCT EVAL, 35, 61 (2016).
10. M.T. Sasanpour, E.I. Kosarina, Recommendations on selection of anode voltages in X-ray testing of steel specimens, Russ J Nondestruct Test, 47 (5), 48 (2011).
11. Laboratoire National Henri Becquerel (LNHB), www.nucleide.org.
12. ASTM Standard E94, U.S.A., Standard Guide for Radiographic Examination, (2010).
13. ASTM Standard E142-92, U.S.A., Standard Method for Controlling Quality of Radiographic Testing, (2000).
14. ASTM Standard E746, U.S.A., Standard Test Method for Determining Relative Image Quality Response of Industrial Radiographic Film Systems, (2007).
15. ASTM Standard E999, U.S.A., Standard Guide for Controlling the Quality of Industrial Radiographic Film Processing, (2010).
16. ASTM Standard E1032, U.S.A., Standard Test Method for Radiographic Examination of Weldments, (2006).
17. ASTM Standard E1079 U.S.A., Standard Practice for Calibration of Transmission Densitometers, (2017).
18. ASTM Standard E1390, U.S.A., Standard Guide for Illuminators Used for Viewing Industrial Radiographs, (2017).
19. ASTM Standard E1742, U.S.A., Standard Practice for Radiographic Examination, (2011).
20. ASTM Standard E1815, U.S.A., Standard Test Method for Classification of Film Systems for Industrial Radiography, (2008).
21. ASME BPVC
Section V: Nondestructive Examination: Article 2 Radiographic Examination, U.S.A., (2015).
22. API International, Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities: 11.1 Radiographic Test Methods, API Standard 1104, U.S.A., (2013).
23. BS EN ISO 5579: Non-destructive testing. Radiographic testing of metallic materials using film and X- or gamma rays. Basic rules, (2013)
24. BS EN ISO 19232-1: Non-destructive testing. Image quality of radiographs. Determination of the image quality value using wire-type image quality indicators, (2013)
25. BS EN ISO 17636-1:Non-destructive testing of welds. Radiographic testing. X- and gamma-ray techniques with film, (2013)
 BS EN 12681-1: Founding- Radiographic testing. Part 1: Film techniques, (2017).