1. Samani, Bahram, Radioactive Material Resources in Iran, National Geosciences Database of Iran (2005) (In Persian).
2. A.A. Elkhadragy, et al, Utilization of airborne gamma ray spectrometric data for radioactive mineral exploration of G. Abu Had–G. Umm Qaraf area, South Eastern Desert, Egypt. NRIAG Journal of Astronomy and Geophysics (2016).
3. A. Porwal, et al, Fuzzy inference systems for prospectivity modeling of mineral systems and a case-study for prospectivity mapping of surficial Uranium in Yeelirrie Area, Western Australia. Ore Geology Reviews, 71, 839-852 (2015).
4. S. Saen, et al, Exploration and geochemical exploration of uranium region using trace elements in Esfardi 1: 100000 sheet area, Mines Development Development Monthly, No. 2 (2009) (In Persian).
5. M. Bashi, Rezaei Farhang, H. Ranjbar, Integration and Analysis of Radiometric and Magnetometric Data in the Bloor Region of Kerman, First Conference of the Iranian Geological Society, Mashhad, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (2010) (In Persian).
6. M. Shakrami, Integration of Geochemical, Geophysical and Elemental Data in Geographic Information System (GIS) for Determination of Uranium Indicators, Chador Malu (Bafgh), Master's Thesis for Exploration at Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman (2010) (In Persian).
7. H. Hamd Yani Sayyad, Determining the Environment for the Destruction of Uranium Resources in the Range of Narigan, 5th Mining Engineering Conference. Tehran (2014) (In Persian).
8. A. Moghtaderi, F. Moore, H. Ranjbar, Application of ASTER and Landsat 8 imagery data and mathematical evaluation method in detecting iron minerals contamination in the Chadormalu iron mine area, central Iran. Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, 11(1), 016027-0160 (2017).
9. K. Gemail, et al, Integration of ASTER and airborne geophysical data for mineral exploration and environmental mapping: a case study, Gabal Dara, North Eastern Desert, Egypt. Environmental Earth Sciences, 75(7), 592 (2016).
10. R. Bharti, R. Kalimuthu, D. Ramakrishnan, Spectral pathways for exploration of secondary uranium: An investigation in the desertic tracts of Rajasthan and Gujarat, India. Advances in Space Research, 56(8), 1613-1626 (2015).
11. M. Elsaid, et al, Processing of Multispectral ASTER Data for Mapping Alteration Minerals Zones: As an Aid for Uranium Exploration in Elmissikat-Eleridiya Granites, Central Eastern Desert, Egypt. The Open Geology Journal, 8, (Suppl 1: M5) 69-83 (2014).
12. Aslani, Abrahiam, Bahrodi, Abbas, Ghasemi, Qasem Semeshkandeh, Identification of Copper Potential Areas in the Pariz Region Using Geochemical Studies of Waterway Sediments, Journal of Geochemistry, Islamic Azad University, Volume 3, Issue 1 (In Persian).
13. H.R. Jafari, Z. Zarifi, Afshar, Introducing Uranium Abnormalities in the Ten Siahan Region located in Tabriz 1: 250,000 Sirjan, Journal of Land and Resources of Lahijan, , issue1. (In Persian).
14. A.A. Hasani Pak, M. Sharafoddin, Exploratory Data Analysis, Tehran University Press, Second Edition (2005) (In Persian).
15. Pour, Amin Beiranvand, M. Hashim, The application of ASTER remote sensing data toporphyry copper and epithermal gold deposits, Ore geology reviews, 44, 1-9 (2012).
16. M. Ma'ani Jou, M. Directini, M. Abdollahi, N. Saharro, Geochemical Study of Hostile Volcanic Rocks and Mineralogy of Argillic Alteration in Sarcheshme Porphyry Copper Deposit: Based on New Data, Applicable Period, 1, Issue, 13 (1392) (In Persian).