1. Y.M. Zhang, et al. The technology of extracting vanadium from stone coal in china:history, current status and future prospect. Hydrometallurgy, 109, 116-124 (2011a).
2. USGS, Vanadium, Mineral Commodity Summaries. http//minerals.Usgs.gov/minepubs/ commodity/vanadium/mcs-vanad. pdf last accessed 16 november, (2012).
3. R.R. Moskalyk, A.M. Alfantazi, Processing of vanadium: a review. Minerals Engineering, 16(9), 793-805 (2003).
4. A. Archana, Effluent treatment and by-product recovery from the sludge of an almina plant. Miner.Eng.18, 463-465 (2005).
5. C.K. Gupta, N. Krishnamurthy, Extractive Metallurgy of Vanadium. Elsevier, Netherlands, 151-320 (1992).
6. F. Habashi, Handbook of Extractive Metallurgy. Vol.3.Wiley-VCH. Germany. (1998).
7. Z.Y. Bin, Progress of the research on extraction of vanadium pentoxide from stone coal and the market of the . Human Nonferrous Metals, 22(1), 16-20 (2006).
8. L. Perron, Vanadium, Natural Resources Canada, Minerals and Resources Sector, Canada Minerals Yearbook, 59.1-59.7 (2001).
9. H.-Y. Li, et al. Asychronous extraction of vanadium and chromium from vanadium slag by stepwise sodium roasting – water leaching. Hydrometallurgy, 156, 124-135 (2015).
10. P.B. Queneau, et al. Processing of petroleum coke for recovery of vanadium and nikel. Hydrometasllurgy, 22, 3-24 (1989).
11. H. Qiu, et al. Dynamics study on vanadium extraction technology from chloride leaching steel slag. Rare Met.Mater.Eng, 42, 696-699 (2013).
12. Z. Zhao, M. Guo, M. Zhang, Extraction of molybdenum and vanadium from the spent diesel exhaust catalyst by ammonia leaching method. J.Hazard, Mater, 286, 402-409 (2015).
13. M. Li, et al. Kinetics of vanadium dissolution from black in pressure acid leaching. Hydrometallurgy, 104, 193-200 (2010).
14. F. Wang, et al. A mechanism of calcium fluoride – enhanced vanadium leaching from stone coal. Int. J. Miner. Process, 145, 87-93 (2015).
15. M. Aarabi-Karasgani, et al. Leaching of vanadium from LD converter slag using sulfuric acid. Hydrometallurgy, 102, 14-21 (2010).
16. Z. Xiangyang, et al. Leaching of vanadium from carbonaceous shale. Hydrometallurgy, 99(1), 97-9 17.
17. Zhu. Zhang, et al. Acid leaching of vanadium from roasted residue of stone coal, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 20, 107-111 (2010).
18. H. Dongsheng, F. Qiming, Z. Guofan, An environmentally friendly technology of vanadium extraction from stone coal, Minerals Engineering, 1184-1186 (2007).
19. S.A. Tabatabaei, Recovery and extraction of vanadium from choghart iron ore. Research and development centers industries and mines conference. Tehran, Iran. 2004. (in persian)
20. M.H. Taghizadeh, Application of iron ores mines of Gaz wells, Zarand and Saghand in the production of iron. Iranian mining engineering conference, Tarbiat Modares University. Tehran, Iran. (2005). (in persian)
21. E.A. Abdel-Aal, M.M. Rashad, Kinetics study on the leaching of spent nikel oxide catalyst with sulfuric acid. Hydrometallurgy, 74, 189-194 (2004).
22. F.W.Y. Momade, Z. G. Momade, Astudy of the kinetics of reductive leaching of manganese oxide ore in aqueous methanol-sulfuric acid medium. Hydrometallurgy, 54, 25-39 (1999).
23. O. Levenspiel, Chemical reaction engineering. 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York, USA. (1999).
24. D. Ghoddocy nejad, M. Tghizadeh, Study of parameters affecting the recovery of vanadium from Saghand – e- Yazd ore (Anomally –II) using alkaline roasting – acid leaching process. Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 83 (1), 62-71 (2018).(in persian)
25. R. Vaghar, Hydrometallurgy. Iranian Copper Industry Co. Iran, in Farsi, ( 1998).
26. F. Habashi, Principles of extractive metallurgy, vol.1. Gordon and Breach, New York. (1969).
27. M.E. Ibrahim, T.A. Lasheen, H.B. A.S. Hassib Helal, Oxidative leaching kinetics of U(IV) deposite under acidic oxidizing conditions. Journal of Environmental chemical Engineering, 1, 1194-1198 (2013).
28. G.H. Xuin, D.Y.Yu, Y.F. Su, Leaching of scheelite by hydrochloric acid in the presence of phosphate, Hydrometallurgy 16, 27-40 (1986).
29. S.L. Pohlman, F.A. Olson, A kinetic study of acid leaching of chrysocolla using a weight loss technique, in: Solution Mining Symposium, AIME, New York, 447-460 (1974).9 (2009).