1. J.F. Kelly, M.E. Snell, M.C. Berenbaum, Photodynamic Destruction of Human Bladder Carcinoma, Br. J. Cancer, 31, 237–244 (1975).
2. J. Lu, et al, Mesoporous silica nanoparticles as a delivery system for hydrophobic anticancer drugs, Small, 3, 1341–1346 (2007).
3. S. Nakajima, et al, Tumour enhancement with newly developed Mn-metalloporphyrin (HOP-9P) in magnetic resonance imaging of mice, Cancer Lett. 149, 221-226 (2000).
4. B.W. Henderson, D.A. Bellnier, Tissue localization of photosensitizers and the mechanism of photodynamic tissue destruction, Ciba Found. Symp, 146, 112-125 (1989).
5. Q. Peng, J. Moan, L.S. Cheng, Photostability of Drugs and drug Formulations, 3th ed, Cancer Lett. 58, 29-35 (1991).
6. D. Kessel, The distribution of porphyrin with different tumor localizing ability among human Plasma Proteins, CaserLett, 33, 183-188 (1986).
7. S. NaKajima, T. Takemura, I. Sakata, Tumor–localizing activity of porphyrin and its affinity to LDL, transferring, Cancer Lett, 92, 113-118 (1995).
8. Y. Fazaeli, et al, Grafting of [(64)Cu]-TPPF20 porphyrin complex on Functionalized nano-porous MCM-41 silica as a potential cancer imaging agent, Appl Radiat Isot, 112, 13-9 (2016).
9. A. Paknafas, et al, Radiosynthesis and Quality Control of [(67)Ga]-3,4-dimethoxylated Porphyrin Complex as a Possible Imaging agent, Iran J Pharm Res, 12(4), 735-44 (2013 Fall).
10. Y. Fazaeli, et al, Development of a (68)Ga-Fluorinated Porphyrin Complex as a Possible PET Imaging Agent, Nucl Med Mol Imaging, 46(1), 20-26 (2012).
11. Y. Fazaeli, et al, Preclinical dosimetric estimation of [111In] 5, 10, 15, 20-tetra phenyl porphyrin complex as a possible imaging/PDT agent, Radiochimica Acta, 104, 327-336 (2016).
12. Y. Fazaeli, et al, Development of radiolabeled radachlorin complex as a possible tumor targeting agent, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 303, 1695-1701 (2015).
13. Y. Fazaeli, A.R. Jalilian, A. Khalaj, Development of A New Radiogallium Porphyrin Complex as A Possible Tumor Imaging Agent, International Journal of Nuclear Medicine Research, 2, 7-15 (2015).
14. S. Zolghadri, et al, Production, quality control, biodistribution assessment and preliminary dose evaluation of [177Lu]-tetra phenyl porphyrin complex as a possible therapeutic agent, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 51, 339-345 (2015).
15. N. Vahidfar, et al, Preparation of a 153Sm-5,10,15,20-tetrakis(4-methoxyphenyl) porphyrin complex as a possible therapeutic agent, Iranian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 23, 65-72 (2015).
16. N. Vahidfar, A. Jalilian, Y. Fazaeli, Radiosynthesis and biological evaluation of 166Ho labeled methoxylated porphyrins as possible therapeutic agents, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 301, 269-276 (2014).
17. N. Vahidfar, et al, Development and evaluation of a 166holmium labelled porphyrin complex as a possible therapeutic agent, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 295, 979-986 (2013).