1. G.H. Roshani, E. Nazemi, Calculation of volume fraction in multiphase flow using gamma rays attenuation in the petroleum, gas and petrochemical industry, First International Comprehensive competition Conference on Engineering Sciences in Iran (in Persian).
2. C.M. Bishop, G.D. James, Analysis of multiphase flows using dual-energy gamma densitometry and neural networks, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A., 327, 580-593 (1993).
3. E. Abro, G.A. Johansen, Improved Void Fraction Determination by Means of Multibeam Gamma-Ray Attenuation Measurements, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 10(2), 99-108 (1999).
4. E. Nazemi, et al., Optimization of a method for identifying the flow regime and measuring void fraction in a broad beam gamma-ray attenuation technique. International Hydrogen Energy, (2016).
5. G.H. Roshani, et al., Flow regime identification and void fraction prediction in two-phase flows based on gamma ray attenuation, Measurement (2014).
6. G.H. Roshani, E. Nazemi, S.A.H. Feghhi, Investigation of using 60Co source and one detector for determining the flow regime and void fraction in gas-liquid two-phase flows, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, 73–79 (2016).
7. R. Hanu, et al., Signals feature extraction in liquid-gas flow measurements using gamma densitometry time domain, EDP Science, (2016).
8. R. Hanus, et al., Identification of liquid-gas flow regime in a pipeline using gamma-ray absorption technique and computational intelligence methods, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, (2018).
9. M. Hayati, et al., An Optimized Design of Anode Shape Based on Artificial Neural Network for Achieving Highest X-ray Yield in Plasma Focus Device, Journal of fusion energy, 32, 615-621 (2013).
10. M. Khorsandi, et al., Developing a Gamma ray Fluid Densitometer in Petroleum Products using Artificial Neural Network, Radiation Measurement (2013).
11. G.H. Roshani, et al, Application of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system in prediction of fluid density for a gamma ray densitometer in petroleum products monitoring, Measurement 46, 3276-3281 (2013).
12. C.M. Salgado, et al, Flow regime identification and volume fraction prediction in multiphase flows by means of gamma-ray attenuation and artificial neural networks, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 52, 555-562 (2010).
13. C.M. Salgado, et al, Salinity independent volume fraction prediction in annular and stratified (water-gas-oil) multiphase flows using artificial neural networks, Progress in Nuclear Energy, 76, 17-23 (2014).