1. M.S. Mostajaboddavati, S. Hassanzadeh, H. Faghihian, M.R. Abdi, M. Kamali, Efficiency calibration and measurement of self-absorption correction for environmental gamma spectroscopy of soil samples using Marinelli beaker, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 268 (2006) 539-544.
2. Y.S. Selim, M.I. Abbas, Source-detector geometrical efficiency, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 44 (1994) 1-4.
3. G.L. Molnar, Zs. Revay, T. Belgya, Wide energy range efficiency calibration method for Ge detectors, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, 489 (2002) 140-159.
4. F. Jana, Uranium contamination of the Aral Sea, Journal of Marine Systems, 76 (2009) 322-335.
5. G.E. Knoll, Radiation detector and measurement, John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York (2000).
6. I. Vukasinovic, D. Todorovic, D. Popovic, The dependence of Ge detectors efficiency on the density of the samples in gamma-ray spectrometry, Nuclear Technology & Radiation Protection, 22 (2007) 58-63.
7. P. Jodlowski, Self-absorption correction in gamma-ray spectrometry of environmental samples, an overview of methods and correction values obtained for the selected geometries, Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science, 51 (2006) S21-S25.
8. Z.B. Alfassi, N. Lavi, The dependence of the counting efficiency of marinelli beakers for environmental samples on the density of the samples, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 63 (2005).
9. S. Harb, K. Salahel Din, A. Abbady, Study of efficiency calibrations of HPGe detectors for radioactivity measurements of environmental samples, Environmental Physics Conference, (2008).
10. M.J. Vargas, A.F. Timon, N.C. Dıaz, D.P. Sanchez, Monte Carlo simulation of the self-absorption corrections for natural samples in gamma-ray spectrometry, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 57 (2002) 893–898.
11. F.L. Melquiadesa, C.R. Appoloni, Self-absorption correction for gamma spectrometry of powdered milk samples using Marinelli beaker, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 55 (2001) 697–700.
12. I.J. Bostock, T.D. Taulbee, Automated efficiency calibration of HPGe spectrometers for in-vitro soil samples, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 422 (1999) 812-816.