1. M.R. Zare, M. Mostajaboddavati, M. Kamali, M.R. Abdi, M.S. Mortazavi, 235U, 238U, 232Th, 40K and 137Cs activity concentrations in marine sediments along the northern coast of Oman sea using high-resolution gamma-ray spectrometry, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 64(9) (2012) 1956–1961.
2. C. Duffa, H. Thebault, A radioecological risk assessment tool for post-accidental situations: application in the Toulon marine area (South of France), Towards Convergence of Technical Nuclear Safety Practices in Europe, (2009).
3. Y. Li, Y. Jin, Y. Yin, H. Shen, X. Zhang, Sea Surface Simulation in Large Coastal Region for Maritime Simulators, Fifth International Conference on Image and Graphics, (2009).
4. A. Akpinar, M.I. Komurcu, Assessment of wave energy resource of the Black sea based on 15-year numerical hindcast data, Applied Energy, 101 (2013) 502-512.
5. E. Rusu, S.C. Guedes, Numerical modelling to estimate the spatial distribution of the wave energy in the Portuguese nearshore, Renewable Energy, 34 (2009) 1501–1516.
6. A. Saket, A. Shahidi, Wave energy potential along the northern coasts of the gulf of Oman, Iran, Renewable Energy, 40 (2012) 90-97.
7. F. Xu, W. Perrie, B. Toulany, C.P. Smith, Wind-generated waves in Hurricane Juan, Ocean Modelling, 16 (2007) 188–205.
8. L. Gorrell, B. Raubenheimer, E. Steve, R.T. Guza, SWAN predictions of waves observed in shallow water onshore of complex bathymetry, Coastal Engineering, 58 (2011) 510–516.
9. R.J. De Meijer, I.C. Tanczos, C. Stapel, Radiometry as a technique for use in coastal research, New Techniques in Continental Shelf research. Geological Society Special Publications, 117 (1996) 289-297.
10. S.A. Talha, R.J. De Meijer, R. Lindsay, R.T. Newman, P.P. Maleka, I.N. Hlatshwayo, In-field radon measurement in water: a novel approach, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 101 (2010) 1024-1031.
11. L.Q. Xu, X.D. Liu, L.G. Sun, H. Yan, Y. Liu, Y.H. Luo, J. Huang, Y.H. Wang, Distribution of radionuclides in the guano sediments of Xisha Islands, South China Sea and its implication, Environmental Radioactivity, 101 (2010) 362-368.
12. M.H. Moeini, A. Etemad-Shahidi, V. Chegini, Wave modeling and extreme value analysis off the northern coast of the Persian Gulf, Applied Ocean Research, 32 (2010) 209-218.
13. K. Gunwoo, M.J. Weon, S.L. Kwang, J. Kicheon, E.L. Myung, Offshore and nearshore wave energy assessment around the Korean Peninsula, Energy, 36 (2011) 1460-1469.
14. R.P. Signell, S. Carniel, L. Cavaleri, J. Chiggiato, J.D. Doyle, J. Pullen, M. Sclavo, Assessment of wind quality for oceanographic modelling in semi-enclosed basins, Journal of Marine Systems, 53 (2005) 217–233.
15. V. Alari, U. Raudsepp, T. Kouts, Wind wave measurements and modelling in Küdema Bay, Estonian Archipelago Sea, Journal of Marine Systems, 74 (2008) S30–S40.
16. J.M. Brown, A case study of combined wave and water levels under storm conditions using WAM and SWAN in a shallow water application, Ocean Modelling, 35 (2010) 215–229.
17. H.O. Shan, M.L. Jian, W.H. Tai, Y.T. Shiaw, Simulating typhoon waves by SWAN wave model in coastal waters of Taiwan, Ocean Engineering, 29 (2002) 947–971.
18. The SWAN team, SWAN user manual (Cycle III version 40.51AB). Delft: Delft University of Technology, (2007).
19. O.S. Madsen, Y.K. Poon, H.C. Graber, Spectral wave attenuation by bottom friction, In: Theory, Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Coastal Engineering, ASCE, (1988) 492–504.
20. P.A.E.M. Janssen, Quasi-linear theory of wind-wave generation applied to wave forecasting, Journal of Physical Oceanography, 21 (1991) 1631–1642.
21. S.C. Hagen, O. Horstmann, R.J. Bennett, An Unstructured Mesh Generation Algorithm for Shallow Water Modeling, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 16 (2) (2002) 83–91.
22. E. Rusu, D. Conley, C.E. Ferreira, A hybrid framework for predicting waves and longshore currents, Journal of Marine Systems, 69 (2008) 59–73.
23. M. Zijlema, A.J. Van der Westhuysen, On convergence behaviour and numerical accuracy in stationary SWAN simulations of nearshore wind wave spectra, Coastal Engineering, 52 (2005) 237–256.
24. A.J.C. Crespo, G.M. Gómez, P. Carracedo, R.A. Dalrymple, Hybridation of generation propagation models and SPH model to study severe sea states in Galician Coast, Journal of Marine Systems, 72 (2008) 135–144.
25. E. Rusu, C.G. Soares, Wave energy pattern around the Madeira Islands, Energy, 45 (2012) 771-785.