تازه های تحقیق
2. P. Govindan, Development of a reconversion method for uranyl nitrate to oxide in the reconversion step of reprocessing of irradiated fuel, J. Radioanal. & Nuc. Chem. 254, 1 (2002) 65-70.
3. Birsen Ayaz A. Nezihi Bilge, The possible usage of ex–ADU uranium dioxide fuel pellets with low-temperature sintering, J. Nuc. Materials, 280 (2000) 45-50.
4. H. Tel, M. Eral, Investigation of production condition and powder properties of AUC, J. Nuc. Materials, 231 (1996) 165-169.
5. A. Marajofsky, L. Perez, J. Celora, On the deoendence of characteristics of poweders on the AUC process parameters, J. Nuc. Materials, 178 (1991) 143-151.
6. Yi-Ming Pan, The conversion of UO2 via ammonium uranyl carbonate: study of precipitation chemical variation and powder properties, J. Nuc. Materials, 99 (1981) 135-147.
7. F. Ploger, H. Vietzke, German Patent DT 1 592477 (1967).
8. H. Pirk, H. Vietzke, K. Wagner, German Patent DT 1 592478 (1920).
9. H. Pirk, H.F. Ploger, H. Vietzke, German Patent DT 1 920301 (1920).
10.H. Vietzke, F. Ploger, K. WEGNER, H. Pirk, Canadian Patent DT 933 336 (1965).
11.T. Joon Kim, Crystallization characteristics of ammonium uranyl carbonate (AUC) in ammonium carbonate solutions journal of nuclear materials, 209 (1994) 306-314.
12.Maw-Chwain Lee, Chung-Jyi Wu, J. Nuc, Materials, 185 (1991) 190-200.
13.E. Brandau, W. Dorr, In: Proc. Meeting Europ. Nuclear Society, Hamburg, Germany, May
6-11 (1979) 149.
14.H. Assman, M. Becker, In: Proc. Meeting Europ. Nuclear Society, Hamburg, Germany, May 6-11 (1979) 147.
15.Z.X. Song, Defluorination behavior and mechanism of uranium dioxide, J. of radioanalytical, and Nuclear chemistry, 237, Nos 1-2 (1998) 81-84.
16.H.G. Bachmann, Preparation Characterization and X-RAy powder diffraction data of compound UO4.2NH3.2HF, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem, 36 (1974) 795-798.
17.H.Z. Dokuzoguz, Lynchburg, Va, Process for uranium separation and preparation of UO4.2NH3.2HF. US patent 3, 980, 757 (1976).
18.Richard A. Hermens, Jack B. Kendall, Jerry A. Partridge, US Patent No. 4668482 (1987).
19.J. A. Seneda, J. Alloy & Compounds, 323-324 (2001) 838-841.
20.Wu Uanhe, Lilifang, Chen Yunji, Nucl. Ener. Eng .9 (1988).
21.A. Deptul, Y. Rebandel, W. Drozda, Nukleonika. 20 (1975).
22.Gmelin Handbook of inorganic chemistry uranium dioxide «UO2» preparation and crystalography properties, 1, (1984) 55.
23.Gmelin handbuch der anorganischenchemie uranium erganzungsband A technologie verwendung, (1981) 99-100.
24.J.A. Senda, Recovery of Uranium from the filtrate of ammonium diuranate prepared from uranium hexafluoride, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 323-324 (2001) 838-841.
عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
In this study, a simple method for the AUC powder preparation from uranyl fluoride solution, which is more effective for uranium recovery from AUC effluent is presented. At first, the uranium was precipitated in the form of ADU with more than 99.99 percent efficiency by ammonia solution. Then, through overflowing the solution, most of the fluoride ions were removed from the precipitated uranium. By adding ammonium carbonate solution to the ADU slurry, the AUC with stochiometry formula with high efficiency was prepared. The remained uranium in the AUC liquid waste was recovered by ADU precipitation in 99.99 percent. In this step, the uranium concentration in the final waste solution was decreased to less than 1ppm, where it is an important factor for enriched uranium. The ADU slurry was recycled to the next cycle of the AUC production. In this study, the NH4+ concentration, CO32-/UO22+ molar ratio and temperature effects were studied on the properties of the AUC powder and the precipitation efficiency. The results show that the NH4+ concentration is only effective on the fluoride separation and precipitation efficiency. The AUC precipitation efficiency depends on the uranium concentration in the ADU slurry. Also, the uranium recovery depends on the uranium concentration in the AUC waste. Decreasing the CO32-/UO22+ ratio to a minimum value caused the maximum particle size of the AUC crystals to be on an average value of 121 microns. The results of the XRD and SEM for the AUC powder are also presented.