تازه های تحقیق
2. Curry Thomas, Dowdey James, Murry Robert, Translated by A. Takavar, M. Eftekhari, Christensen’s Physics of Diagnostic Radiology, Pub Aijh, 138 (2006).
5. M. Heydarian, Fundamental Physics of Radiology and Imaging Methods, Pub Qods Razavi (2001) 246.
6. I. Kandarakis, D. Cavouras, G. Panayiotakis, T. Agelis, C. Nomicosand GGiakoumakis, X-ray induced luminescence and spatial of La2O2S:Tb phosphor screens, Phys. Med. Biol, 41 (1996) 297-307.
7. I. Kandarakis, D. Cavouras, Experimental and theoretical assessment of the performance of Gd2O2S:Tb and La2O2S:Tb Phosphors and Gd2O2S:Tb-La2O2S:Tb mixtures for X-ray imaging, Eur. Radiol, 11 (2001) 1083-1091.
8. United States Patent, US 6, 676, 854 B2 (2004).
9. D. Cavouras, An experimental method to determine the effective luminescence efficiency of scintillator-photoetector combinations used in X-ray medical imaging systems, The British of Radiolgy, 71 (1998) 766-772.
12.G.E. Giakoumakist, C.D. Nomicos, P.X. Sandilos, Absolute efficiency of Gd2O2S:Tb screens under fluoroscopic conditions, Phys. Med. Biol, 6 (1989) 673-678.
13.S. Chatterjee, Virendra Shanker, Harish Chander, Thermoluminescence of Tb doped Gd2O2S phosphor, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 80 (2003) 719-724.
14.R. Morlotti, The Effect of Co-Doping by Ca+2, Ta+5, Sn+4 and Ru+4 Ions on the X-Ray Luminscent Properties of Gd2O2S:Tb+3 Phosphors, Jornal of the Electrochemical Society, 4 (2003) H81-H84.
15.K.A. Wickersheim, R.V. Alves, R.A. Buchanan, Rareearthoxysulfide x-ray phosphors, IEEE Trans, Nucl. Sci. 17 (1970) 57–60.
16.A.L.N. Stevels, A.D.M. Schrama-de Pauw, Vapour-deposited CsI:Na layers: I. Morphologic and crystallographic properties, Philips Res. Repts, 29 (1974) 340–352.
17.A.L.N. Stevels, A.D.M. Schrama-de Pauw, Vapour-deposited CsI:Na layers: II. Screens for application inx-ray imaging devices, Philips Res. Repts, 29 (1974) 353–362.
18.INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS- ORGA NIZATION, X and Gamma Reference Radiation for Calibrating Dose Meters and Dose Rate Meters and for Determining Their Response as a Function Photon Energy-Characteristics of the Radiation and Their Methods of Production, ISO Standard (1996) 4037-1.
22.W.F.B. Vosslamber, H.H. Kiewiet, J.M. Schippers, X-ray imaging of rats by a scintillating screen and a CCD camera, File translated from TEX by TTH, version, 2.60 (2000).
23.M. Tapiovaara, Objective Measurment of Image Quality in Fluoroscopic X-Ray Equipment, Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (2003) A196.
عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
An imaging detector system based on scintillation detectors is designed, fabricated, and optimized for using in diagnostic radiology, industrial radiography, nuclear medicine, and research domain. The X ray from a Siemens Stabilipan Orthovoltage (SSO) unit after passing through an object, which may be a living sample or an electronic device, produces a planar distribution of visible light on a Gd2O2S:Tb3+(GOS), which is the image of the object under the examination. The image quality parameters, including the contrast and resolution were determined by the inpatient quality indicator (IQI) tests. The imaging practices were adopted for different X ray tube voltages (kV), and focal-spot surface distances (FSD). The data corresponding to the imaging quality parameters were subsequently analyzed and plotted by MATLAB and ORIGIN softwares. The results for the image quality parameters, that is, the contrast and resolution, for different X ray tube voltages were found to be fairly close to each other. Thus, the imaging system has the capability to be used for different X ray energies and radionuclides with relatively desired results. The study is considered to be an initiative for fabricating industrial fluoroscopy and radiation surveillance systems.