- 1. S.H. Huang, D.H. Chen, Rapid removal of heavy metal cations and anions from aqueous solutions by an amino-functionalized magnetic nano-adsorbent, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 163 (2009) 174-179.
- 2. L. NuFiez, M. Kaminski, C. Bradley, B.A. Buchholz, S. Landsberger, S.B. Aase, H.E. Tuazon, G.F. Vandegrift, Magnetically assisted chemical separation (MACS) process: preparation and optimization of particles for removal of transuranic element, in: A.N. laboratory (Ed.), Chemical Technology Division, Argonne (1995).
- 3. P.A. Dresco, V.S. Zaitsev, R.J. Gambino, B. Chu, Preparation and properties of magnetite and polymer magnetite nanoparticles, Langmuir 15 (1999) 1945-1951.
- 4. P.C. Morais, B.M. Lacava, A.F. Bakuzis, L.M. Lacava, L.P. Silva, R.B. Azevedo, Z.G.M. Lacava, N. Buske, W.C. Nunes, M.A. Novak, Atomic force microscopy and magnetization investigation of a water-based magnetic fluid, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 226-230 (2001) 1899-1900.
- 5. D. Bahadur, J. Giri, B. Nayak, T. Sriharsha, P. Pradhan, N. Prasad, K. Barick, R. Ambashta, Processing, properties and some novel applications of magnetic nanoparticles, Pramana, 65 (2005) 663-679.
- 6. L. Zeng, R. Hu, Z. Wu, Q. He, Preparation and characterization of amino-coated maghemite nanoparticles, 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, ICBBE (2010).
- 7. Q. Hongzhang, Y. Biao, L. Chengkui, Preparation and magnetic properties of magnetite nanoparticles by sol-gel method, Nanoelectronics Conference (INEC), 3rd International, (2010) 888-889.
- 8. R.Y. Hong, J.H. Li, H.Z. Li, J. Ding, Y. Zheng, D.G. Wei, Synthesis of Fe3O4 nanoparticles without inert gas protection used as precursors of magnetic fluids, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 320 (2008) 1605-1614.
- 9. Y. Zhao, Z. Qiu, J. Huang, Preparation and analysis of Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles used as targeted-drug carriers supported by the technology project of jiangxi provincial education department and jiangxi provincial science department, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 16 (2008) 451-45.
M. Chastellain, A. Petri, H. Hofmann, Particle size investigations of a multistep synthesis of PVA coated superparamagnetic nanoparticles, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 278 (2004) 353-360.
A.F. Ngomsik, A. Bee, M. Draye, G. Cote, V. Cabuil, Magnetic nano- and microparticles for metal removal and environmental applications: A review, Comptes Rendus Chimie, 8 (2005) 963-970.
A. Navrotsky, Nanomaterials in the environment, agriculture, and technology (NEAT), Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2 (2000) 321-323.
P. Fulmer, M. Manivel Raja, A. Manthiram, Chemical synthesis, processing, and characterization of nanostructured Fe-B for the magnetically assisted chemical separation of hazardous waste, Chemistry of Materials, 13 (2001) 2160-2168.
M.H. Liao, D.H. Chen, Preparation and characterization of a novel magnetic nano-adsorbent, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 12 (2002) 3654-3659.
M. Faraji, Y. Yamini, M. Rezaee, Extraction of trace amounts of mercury with sodium dodecyle sulphate-coated magnetite nanoparticles and its determination by flow injection inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometry, Talanta, 81 (2010) 831-836.
M.D. Kaminski, L. Nunez, A.E. Visser, Evaluation of extractant-coated ferromagnetic microparticles for the recovery of hazardous metals from waste solution, Separation Science and Technology, 34 (1999) 1103-1120.
D.A. Fleming, M. Napolitano, M.E. Williams, Chemically functional alkanethiol derivitized magnetic nanoparticles, Materials Research Society Symposium-Proceedings, (2002) 207-212.
H.A. Tsai, C.H. Chen, W.C. Lee, Influence of surface hydrophobic groups on the adsorption of proteins onto nonporous polymeric particles with immobilized metal ions, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 240 (2001) 379-383.
C.B. Bauer, R.D. Rogers, L. Nunez, M.D. Ziemer, T.T. Pleune, G.V. Vandegrift, Review and evaluation of extractants for strontium removal using magnetically assisted chemical separation, Report ANL-95/26, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne (1995).
C. Bergemann, D. Muller-Schulte, J. Oster, L. a Brassard, A.S. Lubbe, Magnetic ion-exchange nano- and microparticles for medical, biochemical and molecular biological applications, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 194 (1999) 45-52.
J.Y. Tseng, C.Y. Chang, Y.H. Chen, C.F. Chang, P.C. Chiang, Synthesis of micro-size magnetic polymer adsorbent and its application for the removal of Cu(II) ion, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 295 (2007) 209-216.
G.D. Moeser, K.A. Roach, W.H. Green, P.E. Laibinis, T.A. Hatton, Water-based magnetic fluids as extractants for synthetic organic compounds, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 41 (2002) 4739-4749.
S. Nath, C. Kaittanis, V. Ramachandran, N.S. Dalal, J.M. Perez, Synthesis, magnetic characterization, and sensing applications of novel dextran-coated iron oxide nanorods, Chemistry of Materials, 21 (2009) 1761-1767.
L.T. Lee, P. Somasundaran, Adsorption of polyacrylamide on oxide minerals, Langmuir, 5 (1989) 854-860.
R.D. Ambashta, S. Mohammad Yusuf, M.D. Mukadam, S. Singh, P. Kishan Wattal, D. Bahadur, Physical and chemical properties of nanoscale magnetite-based solvent extractant, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 293 (2005) 8-14.
M.P. Morales, A.G. Roca, C.J. Serna, Synthesis of monodispersed magnetite particles from different organometallic precursors, INTERMAG 2006-IEEE International Magnetics Conference, 555 (2006).
M. Mahmoudi, A. Simchi, M. Imani, U.O. Hafeli, Superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles with rigid cross-linked polyethylene glycol fumarate coating for application in imaging and drug delivery, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 113 (2009) 8124-8131.
G. Yi, X. Zhang, F. Liu, J. Cheng, Y. Mi, H. Zhang, Preparation of CNTs-supported Fe3O4 and Fe 3C nano-particles and the investigation on their magnetic properties, Proceedings of 1st IEEE International Conference on Nano Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, 1st IEEE-NEMS, (2006) 649-652.
R.Y. Hong, T.T. Pan, H.Z. Li, Microwave synthesis of magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles used as a precursor of nanocomposites and ferrofluids, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 303 (2006) 60-68.
H. Zhang, Preparation and applications of catalytic magnetic nanoparticles, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2009).