Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology (JonSat) is a double-blind peer reviewed, open access publication. JonSat is following of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and complies with the highest ethical standards in accordance with ethical laws. JonSat is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC- By 4.0). Licensees may copy, distribute, display and make derivative works only if they cite the original published articles in this journal.
Authorship and Author’s Responsibility
- Articles submitted to this journal for review and publication, must not have previously been published in other domestic and foreign journals or submitted to other domestic or foreign journals for review at the same time.
- The publication is free to reject, accept and edit the article.
- The sender of the article must be the responsible author of the article and all the necessary correspondences and follow-ups regarding the article will be done with the responsible author, obviously any other correspondences other than the responsible author's, will be disregarded.
- The order of the authors' names is based on the order in which the author's information is registered during the article's submission on the journal website. The responsible author must enter the names of all authors correctly and completely on the publication site.
- Article templates should be prepared according to the journal format. Also, try to prepare articles in terms of number of pages in the least possible way (maximum 8 pages).
- In order to speed up the process of evaluating articles, it is necessary for the authors to fully comply with the items mentioned in the article writing guide.
- After acceptance, the article will be placed in the print queue (list of articles ready for publication).
- Informing the responsible author is done through the publication site and e-mail (the responsible author is required to refer to both for information and follow-up).
- In case of cancellation of the article's review process, the responsible author is required to send his/her withdrawal request through the publication site (request to withdraw the article), the cancellation letter must be signed by all authors and then sent as a PDF file.
- Completion and submission of the commitment form, conflict of interest and the authors information is mandatory (refer to the forms menu to receive the forms).
- Submitted articles must be prepared in accordance with the article writing guide, otherwise the article will be returned to the author and will not be included in the evaluation process.
1) Written in Persian;
2) Be original and contain research findings in various fields of nuclear science and technology and related disciplines;
3) Have not been previously published;
4) In other publications, are not under review for publication
Note 1: Articles that are not in the form of a journal will not be judged and will be removed before the review process.
Note 2: Article templates should be prepared according to the journal format. Also, try to prepare articles in terms of number of pages in the least possible way.
After submitting the article, it is possible to check the status of the article and effectively communicate with the executive director.
This procedure covers all the steps of the article registration and the author's specifications such as review of the article's file, the status of the article, and any comment on each article.
Download Guide for Submission
Templates and Guidelines
- Link to download the article template (Word)
- Link to download the article format (PDF)
- Link to download references template (Word)
- Link to download references template (PDF)
As Nuclear Science and Technology Research Institute has supported all of the publishing costs of Jonsat, article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors, so there is no article processing charges.
Plagiarism Screening System
In this Journal, All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through Hamyab software software to ensure their authenticity to be assured about its originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by the expert reviewers.