1. J. Lehmann, S. Joseph, Biochar for environmental management: science, technology and implementation. Routledge, S. (Eds.). (2015).
2. M. Paneque, et al, Effect of biochar amendment on morphology, productivity and water relations of sunflower plants under non-irrigation conditions, Catena, 147, 280-287 (2016).
3. S.S. Akhtar, et al, Biochar enhances yield and quality of tomato under reduced irrigation, Agricultural Water Management, 138, 37-44 (2014).
4. Y. Wang, et al, Soil water infiltration and distribution characteristics under different biochar addition amount, Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 32(8), 113-119 (2016).
5. M. Ramlow, et al, Broadcast woody biochar provides limited benefits to deficit irrigation maize in Colorado. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 269, 71-81 (2019).
6. G.H. Agbna, et al, Effects of deficit irrigation and biochar addition on the growth, yield, and quality of tomato, Scientia Horticulturae, 222, 90-101 (2017).
7. H.P. Schmidt, Fourfold increase in pumpkin yield in response to low-dosage root zone application of urine-enhanced biochar to a fertile tropical soil, Agriculture, 5(3), 723-741 (2015).
8. C.I. Kammann, et al, Plant growth improvement mediated by nitrate capture in co-composted biochar, Scientific reports, 5(1), 1-13 (2015).
9. P.G. Slavich, et al, Contrasting effects of manure and green waste biochars on the properties of an acidic ferralsol and productivity of a subtropical pasture, Plant and Soil, 366(1), 213-227 (2013).
10. E.R. Graber, et al, Biochar impact on development and productivity of pepper and tomato grown in fertigated soilless media, Plant and Soil, 337(1), 481-496 (2010).
11. L. Genesio, et al, Biochar increases vineyard productivity without affecting grape quality: Results from a four years field experiment in Tuscany, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 201, 20-25 (2015).
12. O.T. Faloye, et al, Effects of biochar and inorganic fertiliser applications on growth, yield and water use efficiency of maize under deficit irrigation, Agricultural Water Management, 217, 165-178 (2019).
13. F. Miri, J. Zamani, M. Zarebanadkouki, The Effect of Different Levels of Pistachio Harvesting Wastes Biochar on Growth and Water Productivity of Maize (Zea mays L.), Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research, 52(1), 227-236 (2021) (In Persian).
14. F. Karami Niya, et al, The Effect of Spent Mushroom Compost and Its Biochar on Parsley Yield under Salinity Stress, Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research, 50(6), 1453-1465 (2019) (In Persian).
15. M. Kazemizadeh, et al, Investigating the Effect of Biochar and Hydrochar (Sugar Cane Bagasse) on Yield, Water Productivity and Nitrogen Leaching in Maize Cultivation. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research, 51(3), 753-761 (2020) (In Persian).
16. X. Luo, et al, Biochar addition reduced net N mineralization of a coastal wetland soil in the Yellow River Delta, China. Geoderma, 282, 120-128 (2016).
17. T.J. Clough, et al, A review of biochar and soil nitrogen dynamics, Agronomy, 3(2), 275-293 (2013).
18. M.L. Cayuela, et al, Biochar's role in mitigating soil nitrous oxide emissions: A review and meta-analysis, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 191, 5-16 (2014).
19. H.P. Schmidt, European biochar certificate-guidelines for a sustainable production of biochar, 1-17 (2016).
20. A. Sedmihradská, et al, Pyrolysis of wheat and barley straw, Research in Agricultural Engineering, 66(1), 8-17 (2020).
21. G. Haghnia, Plant Salinity Tolerance guideline, Mashad. Ferdowsi University Press, 32 (1989) (In Persian).
22. K.E. Saxton, W.J. Rawls, Soil water characteristic estimates by texture and organic matter for hydrologic solutions, Soil science society of America Journal, 70(5), 1569-1578 (2006).
23. M.K.V. Carr, Crop Yield Response to Water, FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 66. By P. Steduto, TC Hsiao, E. Fereres and D. Raes. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2013).
24. S. Roxana, A.S. Gustavo, A. Rossella, Barley. In: Steduto, P., Hsiao, TC., Fereres, E., Raes, D. 2013. Crop Yield Response to Water. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 66.: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations,134-144 (2012).
25. T.C.S. No, Use of isotope and radiation methods in soil and water management and crop nutrition, Vienna, Austria: International Atomic Energy Agency (2001).
26. Water & Soil Research Institute, No. 467, 255 (2008) (In Persian).
27. A. Gathorne-Hardy, J. Knight, J. Woods, Biochar as a soil amendment positively interacts with nitrogen fertiliser to improve barley yields in the UK. In IOP Conference Series, Earth and Environmental Science, 6(37) (2009) IOP Publishing.
28. J. Horák, V. Šimanský, E. Aydin, Benefits of biochar and its combination with nitrogen fertilization for soil quality and grain yields of barley. wheat and corn, Journal of Elementology, 25(2), 443-458 (2020).
29. E. Kondrlova, J. Horak, D. Igaz, Effect of biochar and nutrient amendment on vegetative growth of spring barley (’Hordeum vulgare’ L. var. Malz), Australian Journal of Crop Science, 12(2), 178–184 (2018).
30. T.F. Abbruzzini, Dynamic biochar effects on nitrogen use efficiency, crop yield and soil nitrous oxide emissions during a tropical wheat-growing season, Journal of Environmental Management, 252, 109638 (2019).
31. Z. Wang, et al, Biochar increases 15N fertilizer retention and indigenous soil N uptake in a cotton-barley rotation system, Geoderma, 357, 113944 (2020).
32. X. Chen, Biochar as a tool to reduce environmental impacts of nitrogen loss in water-saving irrigation paddy field, Journal of Cleaner Production, 290, 125811 (2021).
33. M. Wang, et al, Steel slag and biochar amendments decreased CO2 emissions by altering soil chemical properties and bacterial community structure over two-year in a subtropical paddy field, Science of The Total Environment, 740, 140403 (2020).
34. M. Brtnicky, A critical review of the possible adverse effects of biochar in the soil environment, Science of The Total Environment, 796, 148756 (2021).
35. C. Zörb, C.M. Geilfus, K.J. Dietz, Salinity and crop yield, Plant Biology, 21, 31-38 (2019).
36. M.A. ÇULLU, Estimation of the effect of soil salinity on crop yield using remote sensing and geographic information system, Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 27(1), 23-28 (2003).