1. I.L. Leontiadis, S. Vergis, Th. Christodoulou, Isotope hydrology study of areas in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, Northern Greece, Journal of Hydrology, 182 (1996) 1-17.
2. G. Vandenschricka, B. Van Wesemaela, E. Frota, A. Pulido-Boschb, L. Molinab, M. Stie´venardc, R. Souchezd, Using stable isotope analysis (δD–δ18O) to characterise the regional hydrology of the Sierra de Gador, south east Spain, Journal of Hydrology, 265 (2002) 43–55.
3. J. Kværner, B. Kløve, Tracing sources of summer streamflow in boreal headwaters using isotopic signatures and water geochemical components, Journal of Hydrology, 331 (2006) 186–204.
4. W. D’ Alessandroa, C. Federicoa, M. Longoa, F. Parellob, Oxygen isotope composition of natural waters in the Mt Etna area, Journal of Hydrology, 296 (2004) 282–299.
5. N. Ogrinc, T. Kanduc, W. Stichler, P. Vrecˇa, Spatial and seasonal variations in d18O and dD values in the River Sava in Slovenia, Journal of Hydrology, 359 (2008) 303–312.
6. P. Vrecˇa, I. Krajcar Bronic, N. Horvatincˇic, J. Baresˇic, Isotopic characteristics of precipitation in Slovenia and Croatia: Comparison of continental and maritime stations, Journal of Hydrology, 330 (2006) 457–469.
7. C. Jonsson, M. Leng, G. Rosqvist, J. Seibert, C. Arrowsmith, Stable oxygen and hydrogen isotopes in sub-Arctic lake waters from northern Sweden, Journal of Hydrology, 376 (2009) 143–151.
8. L.I. Wassenaar, P. Athanasopoulos, M.J. Hendry, Isotope hydrology of precipitation, surface and ground waters in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada, Journal of Hydrology, 411 (2011) 37–48.
9. IAEA. Use of isotope and radiation methods in soil and water management and crop nutrition, Training Course Series, 14 (2001) 129-134.
10. SWRI (Soil and Water Research Institute of Iran), Guideline for laboratory analysis of soil and water samples, Ministry of Agriculture, Vice Presidency for Planning and Supervision Publication, 467 (2010) 255.
11. J.E. Christiausen, E.C. Olsen, L.S. Willardson, Irrigation water quality. J. Irrigation and Drainage Div., ASCE. 103 (1977) 155-169.
12. G. Fipps, Irrigation water quality standards and salinity management strategies, Texas Cooperative Extension, The Texas A&M University System, Bulletin No. 1667., 4-03; Extension publications can be found on the Web at: http://tcebookstore.org (1995).
13. C. Kirda, Assessment of irrigation water quality. Options Méditerranéennes, Sér. A /n031, 1997 Séminaires Méditerranéen (1997).
14. R.S. Ayers, D.W. Westcot, Water quality for agriculture, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations-Irrigation and Drainage, 29 (1) (1985).
15. J.J. Gibson, T.W.D. Edwards, T.D. Prowse, Pan-derived isotopic composition of atmospheric water vapour and its variability in northern Canada, Journal of Hydrology, 217 (1999) 55–74.
16. M.J. Leng, A.L. Lamb, T.H.E. Heaton, J.D. Marshall, B.B. Wolfe, M.D. Jones, J.A. Holmes, C. Arrowsmith, Isotopes in lake sediments, In: Leng, M.J. (Ed.), Isotopes in Palaeoenvironmental Research, Springer, Dordretch, The Netherlands (2005) 147–176.
17. M.J. Leng, J.N. Anderson, Isotopic variation in modern lake waters from western Greenland, The Holocene, 13 (2003) 605–611.
18. M. Leng, J.D. Marshall, Paleoclimate interpretation of stable isotope data from lake sediment archives, Quaternary Science Reviews, 23 (2004) 811–831.
19. C. Chang, P.V. McCormick, S. Newmanb, E.M. Elliott, Isotopic indicators of environmental change in a subtropical wetland, Ecological Indicators 9 (2009) 825-836.
20. H. Craig, Isotopic variations in meteoric waters, Science, 133 (1961) 1702–1703.
21. W. Dansgaard, Stable isotopes in precipitation, Tellus, 16 (1964) 436–468.
22. E. Saulnier-Talbot, M.J. Leng, R. Pienitz, Recent climate and stable isotopes in modern surface waters of northernmost Ungava Peninsula, Canada, Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, 44 (2007) 171–180.
23. J.R. Gat, Oxygen and hydrogen isotopes in the hydrologic cycle, Annual Review of Earth & Planetary Sciences, 24 (1996) 225–262.
24. K. Froehlich, J.J. Gibson, P. Aggarwal, Deuterium excess in precipitation and its climatological significance, In: Study of Environmental Change using Isotope Techniques, C&S Papers Series 13/P. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna (2002) 54–65.
25. W.G. Darling, J.C. Talbot, The O & H stable isotopic composition of fresh waters in the British Isles. 1. Rainfall. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 7 (2003) 163-181.